Drip irrigation tape system. The drip irrigation belt has a spiral flow channel with a uniform water outlet. The spiral flow channel has the ability to even out the water and is not easy to be blocked. Generally, anti-aging and low-cost cross-linked plastics are used. The size of the water outlet should be moderate, one is to facilitate the water outlet, and the other is that the sediment in the water can pass smoothly without being blocked. There are also methods of drip irrigation under the film, but the cost of the drip irrigation dripper under the film is relatively high, and the technical requirements are also high. The drip irrigation under the film is mainly used in vegetable production projects and vegetable cultivation with relatively high economic benefits
In the micro-spray irrigation system, there are now many contractors who grow large households and choose micro-spray irrigation for watering. In this way of installation, one must first install the main pipe water supply pipe, connect the water supply equipment, and then install each branch pipe with a water control valve, and the water control valve is divided into thin tubes, and there are many small holes in the thin tube. After the water pressure of the water supply belt, a small water spray is formed to achieve the effect of micro spray. We can control the size of the regulating valve and the micro-spray belt to make a reasonable distribution of water supply to achieve a reasonable irrigation effect. This system can be laid in a large area, and the micro spray system is more suitable for area planting. Whether it is a large area of corn, wheat, radish, green vegetables are applicable.
The cost of the osmotic irrigation system is relatively high, and the general family will choose this irrigation method. The osmotic irrigation system consists of three parts, which are low-pressure automatic output equipment, PE pipes, and underground infiltration pipes. Osmotic irrigation is a new type of irrigation method at present, which solves the problems of uneven effluent and large effluent which is difficult to control.
The under-film micro-spraying system is mainly an irrigation method that integrates under-film planting and micro-spraying technology. The cost of this system is smaller than drip irrigation investment and larger than furrow irrigation. It uses less water than furrow irrigation and more water than drip irrigation. When making the micro-spraying irrigation system under the membrane, pay attention to making it high at both ends and low in the middle. According to the input cost, it is better to use it in the cultivation of high-efficiency vegetables.
1. The location of the water source and the first hub is generally selected in the middle of the plot and in a higher position. Reasons: a. The plots are evenly divided to ensure balanced pressure and uniform dripping. B. Compared with other layout methods, it can save a lot of water distribution pipes. c. Save electricity when the system is running. d. There are exceptions according to the actual needs of the plot.
2. The position of the water inlet is high during irrigation to ensure that the drain well is at a low position.
3. In general drip irrigation system, water delivery and distribution pipelines can be divided into three pipes: main pipe, branch pipe, and capillary pipe (drip irrigation belt (pipe)), and some systems are equipped with branch pipes. The pipelines at all levels are vertically arranged with their superior pipelines.
4. Try to install the branch pipes on both sides of the main pipe, and the branch pipes should be as long as possible to make them symmetrically arranged.
5. The laying direction of the drip irrigation pipe (band) at the final stage should be parallel to the planting direction of the crop. Its superior pipeline (sub-branch) branch is perpendicular to the crop planting direction (dropper band (pipe) arrangement direction). (Sub) The superior pipeline of the branch pipe is parallel to the planting direction of the crop.
6. Under flat terrain conditions, the dropper belt (pipe) is perpendicular to its superior pipeline. The laying is also symmetrical on both sides of the (sub) branch. Under the conditions of uniform slope terrain, the capillaries are symmetrically arranged on both sides of the branch (auxiliary) tube and according to the capillary hydraulic properties, the inverse slope direction is short and the down slope direction is long. When the hydraulic properties of the reverse slope are not good, only laying along the slope is used.
7. The actual laying length of the capillary tube determines the number of controllable columns of the branch tube. If the length of the capillary tube is long and the distance between the branch tubes is large, the number of columns of the branch tube decreases, which plays a role in reducing the cost of the pipe network. The premise is that after careful design, the laying length is within the laying distance of the dropper belt (pipe).
8. The choice of the pipe network of the drip irrigation system. Generally, the supervisors in flat areas can use PVC-U pipes, which should be buried below the frozen soil layer. (Sub-branch) Because of the need to drill holes, PE pipes should be selected.
9. The main pipes should be arranged in parallel with roads, forest belts, and power lines, avoiding obstacles and turning points as little as possible.
10. When conditions permit. The branch pipes should be laid in the same direction as the roads and ditches for transportation, installation and maintenance.