1. The location of the water source and the first hub is generally selected in the middle of the plot and in a higher position. Reasons: a. The plots are evenly divided to ensure balanced pressure and uniform dripping. B. Compared with other layout methods, it can save a lot of water distribution pipes. c. Save electricity when the system is running. d. There are exceptions according to the actual needs of the plot.
2. The position of the water inlet is high during irrigation to ensure that the drain well is at a low position.
3. In general drip irrigation system, water delivery and distribution pipelines can be divided into three pipes: main pipe, branch pipe, and capillary pipe (drip irrigation belt (pipe)), and some systems are equipped with branch pipes. The pipelines at all levels are vertically arranged with their superior pipelines.
4. Try to install the branch pipes on both sides of the main pipe, and the branch pipes should be as long as possible to make them symmetrically arranged.
5. The laying direction of the drip irrigation pipe (band) at the final stage should be parallel to the planting direction of the crop. Its superior pipeline (sub-branch) branch is perpendicular to the crop planting direction (dropper band (pipe) arrangement direction). (Sub) The superior pipeline of the branch pipe is parallel to the planting direction of the crop.
6. Under flat terrain conditions, the dropper belt (pipe) is perpendicular to its superior pipeline. The laying is also symmetrical on both sides of the (sub) branch. Under the conditions of uniform slope terrain, the capillaries are symmetrically arranged on both sides of the branch (auxiliary) tube and according to the capillary hydraulic properties, the inverse slope direction is short and the down slope direction is long. When the hydraulic properties of the reverse slope are not good, only laying along the slope is used.
7. The actual laying length of the capillary tube determines the number of controllable columns of the branch tube. If the length of the capillary tube is long and the distance between the branch tubes is large, the number of columns of the branch tube decreases, which plays a role in reducing the cost of the pipe network. The premise is that after careful design, the laying length is within the laying distance of the dropper belt (pipe).
8. The choice of the pipe network of the drip irrigation system. Generally, the supervisors in flat areas can use PVC-U pipes, which should be buried below the frozen soil layer. (Sub-branch) Because of the need to drill holes, PE pipes should be selected.
9. The main pipes should be arranged in parallel with roads, forest belts, and power lines, avoiding obstacles and turning points as little as possible.
10. When conditions permit. The branch pipes should be laid in the same direction as the roads and ditches for transportation, installation and maintenance.