The drip tape is designed with labyrinth channel, and the water output can reach more than 85%, and the laying can reach 80m, with the characteristics of light weight, convenient installation and management, and low manual installation cost. Used for orchard irrigation, it can effectively increase yield, improve fruit quality, and effectively control the growth of weeds. But the maintenance work of drip tape is very important.
1. Before the winter, it is necessary to drain the water in the pump body, disassemble and inspect the water pump and nozzle, wipe off the water stains, oil the assembly, pack the inlet and outlet, and store it in a dry place. The sprinkler irrigation pipe should be cleaned and dried, and the hose should be rolled into a disk and placed in a cool and dry place.
2. Disassemble all nozzles of drip irrigation tape equipment and micro spray tape equipment for unified inspection, repair or replacement, remove the rotating part, wipe off dirt and residual water, apply a little oil and store the drip irrigation tape properly.
3. All lubrication parts of the drip tape should be lubricated to prevent rust.
4. After the irrigation season is over, the equipment and micro-spray belt equipment should be repaired in a comprehensive way, and the problems should be dealt with in time to avoid greater problems.
5. The maintenance of the power machine and water pump of the unit should be carried out in accordance with the relevant instructions.
In general, we can maintain the best drip tape according to the above methods after use. If the equipment maintenance measures are appropriate, the service life of these equipment can be fully guaranteed, and there will be no short service life.
1. The drip irrigation tape (pipe) dripper is easy to be blocked, so a filter must be installed. For poor water quality, in addition to installing filters with better filtering capacity, precipitation and chemical treatments can also be carried out if necessary.
2. For drip irrigation tapes that have not been used for a long time, you can open the valve to drain a little before use, and then drip irrigation.
3. Use drip tape to fertilize only liquid chemical fertilizer or quick-dissolving chemical fertilizer, not farmyard manure.
4. Due to the higher material cost of drip irrigation, it is more suitable for economic crops with higher added value.
Suitable for irrigation of crops such as sugar cane, cotton, peppers, potatoes, ground nuts, onions, vegetables, bananas, strawberries and flowers, also suitable for surface and underground irrigation.