1. A filter must be installed. The water source must be filtered, this is the key to the normal operation of the drip irrigation system. The drip sand filter should be cleaned regularly; the end of the drip irrigation pipe should be opened and rinsed regularly, usually once a month.
2. Before fertilizing, turn on the switch of the area to be fertilized for drip irrigation. Then dissolve the fertilizer in the fertilizer pond and start fertilizing after 20 minutes of drip irrigation. The fertilization time of each district is about 30-60 minutes, and the fertilization speed and fertilization time can be adjusted through the switch.
3. After fertilization, drip irrigation fertilizer system should not be closed immediately, and sufficient time should be ensured to flush the pipeline. This is an important measure to prevent system blockage. The flushing time is related to the size of the irrigation area. Drip irrigation generally takes 15-30 minutes to completely drain the fertilizer liquid in the pipeline.
4. Choose fertilizers with good solubility. With high nutrient content, good solubility, and convenient application, it is the first choice fertilizer for drip irrigation systems.
5. Adjust the amount of fertilizer appropriately. For users who use drip irrigation for the first time, the amount of fertilizer applied will be adjusted on the basis of previous years, and then the fertilizer will be applied in a "small amount and many times" method.
6. Frequently go to the field to check for water leakage, pipe blockage, broken pipe, cracked pipe, etc., and maintain the system in time.