Drip irrigation fertilizers are generally instant fertilizers such as flushing fertilizers.
1. A filter must be installed. The water source must be filtered, usually 100 mesh nylon mesh or stainless steel mesh; or 120 mesh laminated or mesh filter. This is the key to the normal operation of the high-quality drip irrigation system. The filter should be cleaned regularly; the end of the drip irrigation pipe should be opened and rinsed regularly, usually once a month.
2. Before drip fertigation, turn on the switch of the area to be fertilized for drip irrigation. Then dissolve the fertilizer in the fertilizer pond, and start fertilizing after 20 minutes of drip irrigation. The fertilization time of each district is about 30-60 minutes, and the fertilization speed and fertilization time are adjusted by the switch.
3. After fertilization, drip irrigation should not be closed immediately, and sufficient time should be ensured to flush the pipeline. This is an important measure to prevent system blockage. The washing time is related to the size of the irrigation area. Drip irrigation generally takes 15-30 minutes to completely drain the fertilizer liquid in the pipeline. Otherwise, algae, moss, microorganisms, etc. will multiply at the emitter and block the emitter.
4. Choose drip irrigation fertilizer with good solubility. The nutrient content is high, the solubility is good, and the application is convenient. It is the preferred fertilizer for drip irrigation systems.
5. Adjust the amount of fertilizer appropriately. For users who use drip irrigation for the first time, the amount of fertilizer is adjusted on the basis of previous years, and then the fertilizer is dripped in a "small amount and many times" method.
6. Frequently go to the field to check for water leakage, pipe blockage, pipe breakage, pipe cracking, etc., and maintain the system in time.