1. Drip irrigation fertilization is a precise fertilization method, which is only applied to the roots, which significantly improves fertilizer utilization. Compared with conventional fertilization, it can save more than 30-50% of fertilizer consumption.
2. Drip trickle irrigation saves a lot of fertilization labor, which is more than 90% less than traditional fertilization methods. The fertilization speed is fast, and the fertilization of a thousand acres of area can be completed in 1 day.
3. Drip trickle irrigation is flexible, convenient and accurate to control the time and quantity of fertilization.
4. Drip trickle irrigation significantly increases yield and quality, and enhances the ability of crops to resist bad weather.
5. Drip trickle irrigation can use marginal soils to grow crops, such as sandy land, high mountain steep slopes, and mildly saline-alkali land.
6. Drip trickle irrigation helps prevent fertilizers from leaching into groundwater and polluting water bodies.
7. Drip trickle irrigation is conducive to the realization of standardized cultivation.
8. Drip irrigation fertilization can significantly reduce water consumption due to the coordination effect of water and fertilizer. Coupled with the water-saving effect of facility irrigation itself, water saving can reach more than 50%.
9. Drip trickle irrigation and fertilization can reduce the spread of diseases, especially those that spread with water, such as fusarium wilt. Because drip trickle irrigation is single plant irrigation. During drip irrigation, water infiltrates into the soil, and the ground is relatively dry, which reduces the humidity between plants and rows, and the disease is also significantly reduced.
10. Driptrickle irrigation and fertilization only moisten the root layer, and there is no water and fertilizer supply between the rows, and the growth of weeds will be significantly reduced.
11. Drip trickle irrigationn can drip pesticides, which has a better control effect on soil pests, nematodes, and root diseases.
12. The soil temperature is low in winter, and the water can be heated and dripped to the roots through drip trickle irrigation to increase the soil temperature. It has strong applicability in greenhouses.
13. For heavy and sticky soils, bury the drip trickle irrigation pipe in a certain depth of soil and infuse the soil through an air compressor to solve the problem of lack of oxygen at the roots.
14. Because drip trickle irrigation is easy to achieve precise water and fertilizer control, in the case of deep soil, the root system can be introduced into the bottom of the soil to avoid damage to the root system caused by the high temperature of the soil surface in summer.
15. Drip fertigation can be fertilized according to the fertilizer requirement of crops. Fertilize more when the absorption is large, and apply less when the absorption is low. Many crops are in the peak period of fertilizer demand when they are closed, but people cannot enter the fields and cannot apply fertilizer (such as potatoes, sugarcane, pineapple, etc.), while drip irrigation is not restricted and can be applied at any time.
16. Drip irrigation fertilization due to precise water and fertilizer supply, crops grow fast, and can enter the fruiting period or harvest early.