Pipe irrigation has many advantages. Among them, the PE irrigation pipe made of PE material is widely recognized by the market because of its excellent performance.
1. Reliable connection: the piping systems are connected by electric heating, and the strength of the joint is higher than the strength of the pipe body.
2. Good impact resistance at low temperature: during winter construction, due to the good impact resistance of the material, pipe brittleness will not occur.
3. Good stress cracking resistance: low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, and environmental stress cracking resistance is also very outstanding.
4. Good chemical resistance: the pipeline can withstand the corrosion of a variety of chemical media, and the chemical substances in the soil will not cause any degradation to the pipeline.
5. PE irrigation pipes are anti-aging with good abrasion resistance and long service life.
Good flexibility: The flexibility of the pipeline makes it easy to bend. In farmland construction, obstacles can be bypassed by changing the direction of the pipeline.
6. The water flow resistance is small, and the transportation is convenient.
7. A variety of new construction methods: In addition to traditional excavation methods, a variety of new non-excavation techniques such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, lining pipes, cracked pipes, etc. can also be used for construction.