We have investigated and studied many large orchards and found that drip trickle irrigation equipment is installed in almost every orchard, but everyone generally reported that the use of drip trickle irrigation equipment is not ideal, the dripping water is uneven, and the pipes are easy to burst, which seriously affects the effect of the dripper and the needs for fruit preservation. fertile water. So today I will share with you the common drip trickle irrigation problems in practical operation.
1. The water inlet pipe is too long, there are too many elbows, and the drip trickle irrigation pipe "sucks" flat
Suggestion: The location of the water source and the suction stroke of the pump are unreasonable, resulting in a lot of air in the pipe, which is not easy to discharge; use less elbows in operation, and control the pipeline within 20 meters.
2. The water source contains a large amount of sand, and the design of the drip irrigation water filter systems is unreasonable, resulting in frequent blockage of the filter.
Suggestion: You should choose a combination of centrifugal filter and disc filter, usually 120 mesh.
3. The mountain pressure is improperly designed or adjusted, and the drip trickle irrigation pipeline is ruptured.
Suggestion: add some irrigation ball valves or install pressure reducing valves on branch pipes.
4. The pressure is too high, the drip trickle irrigation belt is flushed out, the drip trickle irrigation belt is blasted, and the water output of the drip trickle irrigation belt is uneven.
Suggestion: It is mainly a design problem and a product problem; the pressure design should be within the withstand pressure value of the bypass; regular products should be selected for drip trickle irrigation belt products, pressure compensation type should be selected for mountain areas, and non-pressure compensation type should be selected for flat ground.
5. There is no air valve installed on the main pipeline or the installation position of the air valve is not correct. When the drip trickle irrigation system is running, the pipeline has a backlog of air, which causes the pipeline to rupture.
Suggestion: Due to the low density of air in the pipeline, the air valve should be installed at the highest place.
6. Not using the filter system or unreasonable selection of the filter system will cause the drip tube belt to be blocked. The direct consequence is that the system will be paralyzed and the drip trickle irrigation belt will be scrapped.
Suggestion: Install a filter, usually a combination of 120 mesh disc filters. The fertilizer should be well water-soluble. After dripping fertilizer, water must be dripped, and the pipeline should be flushed regularly.
7. The connection of the flexible flaring pipe of drip trickle irrigation must use professional connection tools and connect according to the specifications.
Suggestion: Generally, the pvc flat hose pipe will only appear when it is above 125mm, and a tensioner should be used during installation.
8. The non-professional design and installation of the head does not have check valves, intake and exhaust valves and other protective devices, which is prone to water hammer, resulting in rupture of the drip trickle irrigation pipeline and damage to the water pump.
Suggestion: The head must be installed with check valve, near-exhaust valve and other protection devices; when the irrigation belt is higher than the head system, it is easy to occur due to the backflow of water.