Drip irrigation belt is an important prop in the current water-saving irrigation technology, and now the drip irrigation technology has been widely used in various regions of China. The correct use of drip tape can achieve better drip irrigation effect.
1. The plots where drip irrigation equipment is installed should be prepared and finely divided, and the stubble should be picked up. Root stubble, stones, weeds and other objects are easy to puncture the drip irrigation belt and hold up the plastic film, causing water vapor to accumulate in the plastic film, forming a lens effect.
2. During installation, the staff should carefully read the instructions for use of each component, and use the correct installation method to connect each component of drip tape irrigation laying equipment.
3. When laying the drip tape, keep the labyrinth side up and lay it flat under the film. Do not lay it backwards or twist it tightly.
4. Once the trunk, branch and attached pipes are installed on the plot, it is strictly forbidden for agricultural machinery and implements to roll or scrape against the pipes, so as to avoid external damage and reduce the service life.
5. If mechanical laying is used, the pulley and the rotating mechanism must be placed with bearings to ensure that the pulley rotates flexibly, and the drip irrigation belt cannot be stretched, causing the labyrinth deformation to affect the dripping volume.
6. The drip tape can be buried shallowly when laying to avoid focus burns. You can also lay a layer of soil about 1 mm thick on the drip irrigation belt or mulch to destroy the formation of the lens and avoid burns.
7. After the installation of drip irrigation equipment is completed, special personnel should be arranged to manage it.
8. After the system is installed, water should be supplied to the drip irrigation system in time. Prevent sunlight and ultraviolet exposure to accelerate the aging of pipes and drip irrigation belts.
There are many forms of drip tape. Different types of dripe pipes my need different drip irrigation head types. Some drip irrigation belts are inlaid with independent dripper heads, some are inlaid with continuous plastic sheets in the water inlet and outlet channels, and some are double-walled plastic films, which are formed by pressing the water inlet and outlet channels on the upper layer. There are some differences in the use effect. drip tapes with multiple water inlets usually have a good anti-clogging effect. The slot-type water outlet drip irrigation belt usually has a certain ability to resist negative pressure and absorb soil.
The manufacturing cost of the sheet-shaped inlaid drip irrigation pipe is low, and the transportation cost is low when the wall is thin. The continuous patch drip irrigation belt with multi-section nozzles has good anti-clogging performance, and the price has nothing to do with the distance between the dripper heads. It is very suitable for densely planting ridge vegetables.
Columnar drip irrigation pipes have higher strength, but higher construction costs and higher transportation costs. Wide row spacing crops, high value crops can choose drip irrigation pipe. Drip irrigation pipes can be used in orchards, high-value vegetable fields, and windbreaks.
In the selection of drip irrigation belts, the inlaid drip irrigation belts are usually used more, and the inlaid drip irrigation belts are favored by the majority of users due to the variety of dripper spacing and the relatively low price.
When choosing a drip irrigation belt, the most important thing is to choose according to the terrain, terrain, and crop spacing, and choose a reasonable irrigation method to achieve good results.