Irrigation and fertilization technology is a modern agricultural technology that combines water and fertilizer supply through irrigation. It can not only maximize yield, but also minimize environmental pollution.
In semi-arid and arid climates, and sometimes even in humid climates, the best water supply depends on the irrigation method. In most cases, water supply is achieved through open channels, flood irrigation and furrow irrigation. The water use efficiency of these methods is quite low, generally only 1/2 to 1/3. In the pressurized irrigation fertilizer system, the water utilization rate can reach 70%-95%. This irrigation system can well control the supply of water and nutrients and minimize water loss.
Any set of good systems will have more or less problems during the course of use. Only under normal maintenance and maintenance, the system will exert its best effect and achieve the highest economic benefits. Some common problems and solutions in the irrigation fertilizer system are briefly summarized as follows.
After installation and commissioning, the system should be inspected and maintained regularly under normal operating conditions.
When the filter is working normally, the difference between the pressure gauges on both sides of the filter is 0.01-0.03MPa. When the pressure gauge on both sides of the filter exceeds 0.04MPa, it reminds the user that the filter must be cleaned in time. (0.1MPa=10m water pressure) The cleaning method is as follows:
(1) Turn off the motor and stop the water supply
(2) Open the stainless steel hoop and take out the filter element. Depending on the degree of clogging, perform clean water surface washing, loosening lamination washing, brushing, and weak acid soaking.
(3) After cleaning, just install it as it is. Remember to press the filter element in place, do not turn it upside down, and lock the bayonet.
Before starting and after stopping each time, check whether the valve, air valve, water meter, electric control box and other devices are normal. Before starting the machine, close the main valve of the system, and start the motor after filling the water and exhausting the air. When the irrigation and fertilization system is working normally (the pressure gauge reading shows the pump head), slowly open the system main ball valve. Remember, all valves should be lightly opened and lightly closed.
(1) When the system is operating normally, go to the round irrigation area for inspection. Repair the leaking area, cut the damaged area, make the cut flat, and then use a straight-through connection; where there are crops, refill the water dispenser. (If the pipe wall thickness is below 0.8mm, use the pull button to pass through, and if the pipe wall thickness is greater than 0.8mm, use the socket to pass through)
(2) Depending on the water source, while the Irrigation Fertilizer system is running, regularly open the PE and PVC pipe tails to wash away the residues deposited on the pipe tails.
(3) All field ball valves must be protected to prevent sun exposure and shorten their service life.
(4) Installation of the socket straight-through: Place the straight-through on the edge of the cut, and then hold the cut with both hands and shake it up and down vigorously at the same time.