1. The water source must be filtered during drip irrigation, usually 100 mesh nylon mesh or stainless steel mesh; or 120 mesh laminated or mesh filter. This is the key to the normal operation of the drip irrigation fertilization system. The filter should be cleaned regularly; the end of the drip irrigation pipe should be opened and rinsed regularly, usually once a month.
2. Before drip fertigation, design the fertilization plan according to the crop conditions and prepare the fertilizer. Each irrigation area prepares the fertilizer for each application according to the fertilization plan.
3. Before drip fertigation, turn on the switch of the area to be fertilized for drip irrigation. Then dissolve the fertilizer in the fertilizer pond, and start fertilizing after 20 minutes of drip irrigation. The fertilization time of each district is about 30-60 minutes, and the fertilization speed and fertilization time are adjusted by the switch.
4. Drip irrigation should not be closed immediately after fertilization. Sufficient time should be ensured to flush the pipeline. This is an important measure to prevent system blockage. The flushing time is related to the size of the irrigation area. Drip irrigation generally takes 15 to 30 minutes to completely drain the fertilizer liquid in the pipeline. Otherwise, algae, moss, microorganisms, etc. will multiply at the dripper and block the dripper.
5. Fertilizers with good solubility should be selected for drip irrigation, such as urea, potassium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, potassium chloride, calcium nitrate, magnesium sulfate and so on. Liquid fertilizer has high nutrient content, good solubility, and convenient use. It is the first choice for drip fertigation systems.
6. For users who use drip irrigation for the first time, the amount of fertilization will be adjusted on the basis of previous years, and then drip fertilization will be carried out in a "small amount and many times" method.
7. During drip fertigation, all kinds of organic fertilizers must be decomposed, and then the clear liquid is filtered and put into the drip irrigation fertilization system. The filtered nylon mesh is usually filtered through two stages of 20 mesh and 80 mesh or 100 mesh.
8. After drip fertigation, you should always go to the field to check for water leakage, broken pipes, cracked pipes, etc., and maintain the system in time.