Drip irrigation pipe is a plastic product that uses plastic pipes to send water (liquid fertilizers or pesticides, etc.) to the roots of crops through the cylindrical pressure compensation dripper on the irrigation capillary for local irrigation.
1. The drip irrigation pipe is light in weight and easy to arrange and collect in the field.
2. The drip irrigation pipe has good mechanical strength and is convenient for mechanized laying.
3. Drip irrigation pipes are suitable for field crops, greenhouse vegetables and fruit tree planting.
4. The drip irrigation pipe uses new materials with high strength, corrosion resistance and aging resistance.
5. The drip irrigation pipe can be applied with water and fertilizer at the same time, which improves the utilization rate of fertilizer and saves labor and fertilizer.
6. Drip irrigation pipes can save more than 85% of water, save more than 65% of energy, and increase output by more than 30%.
1. The droplet head of the cylindrical drip irrigation pipe is molded by one-time injection molding with wide and long flow path and equipped with filter window, which has strong anti-clogging performance.
2. The water flow of the inlaid cylindrical drip irrigation pipe is fully turbulent, and the water outlet uniformity is good. The dripper is directly welded to the inner wall of the drip irrigation pipe. The pressure and head loss are small and the irrigation accuracy is high.
1. Drip irrigation pipes are widely used in greenhouses and field crops, especially suitable for economic crops such as vegetables, fruits, flowers, nurseries, gardens and greening.
2. Drip irrigation pipes are very suitable for the irrigation of greenhouses, field crops, and garden fruit trees in areas where water resources and labor are scarce.