The hose drip irrigation is a water-saving and production-increasing irrigation technology specially developed for greenhouse production. It belongs to local irrigation, which makes local ground moist, without stagnant water and less water vapor evaporation. Equipped with a double-top hole drip irrigation belt, it is directly laid on the crop beds to irrigate water, which can provide a good environment for the growth of crops in the greenhouse. The new technology of the double-top hose drip irrigation is introduced as follows:
Irrigation methods: After connecting the hoses by using the drip hose connectors, we use the dripper on the capillary pipe to trickle evenly and slowly the water into the soil adjacent to the plant root zone, with the aid of the effect of the soil's capillary force, making the water in the soil infiltrate and diffuse, so that plant roots can absorb and utilize the water. And the water in soil is in unsaturated condition all the time, enabling the soil to be fluffy and have a strong permeability, which is conducive to the growth of plants. The principle of adopting the hose drip irrigation system is to conduct irrigation frequently and every time the irrigation amount is small. The irrigation amount for one time is 7 to 15 cubic meters/mu.
Specific methods: First, when irrigating clean water, open the suction valve of the fertilizer applicator first, then open the valve to the maximum, and finally connect it to the pressurized water source, then you can irrigate water; Second, when irrigating fertilizing water, open the valve, open the switch of the fertilizer applicator straw, fix the filter at the bottom of the fertilizer solution bucket, and then connect it to the water source, then you can fertilize. When fertilization stops, open the switch on the straw and open the valve to continue irrigation, so as to clean the residual fertilizer inside the pipe.
(1) Install the irrigation hose adapter to ensure that the control area of each section of the main pipe is not more than half a mu (nearly 333.33 square meters), and at the same time, the ground in contact with each hose should be flat to ensure smooth water flow;
(2) The holes in the drip irrigation belt are usually laid upward and covered with mulch before use. If there is no mulch to cover it, the holes of the drip irrigation belt can be laid downward;
(3) Use clean water sources. There should be no suspended matter greater than 0.8 mm in the water; Otherwise, net filters should be added to purify the water quality. Usually tap and well water need not to be filtered;
(4) During installation and operation in the fields, beware of scratching or puncturing the drip irrigation belt or the main pipe;
(5) After fertilization, water should be irrigated for a period of time to prevent the chemical substances from accumulating in the orifice and blocking the orifice;
(6) In order to avoid the accumulation of sediment and other impurities in the pipe causing blockage, release the drip irrigation belt and the tail part of the main pipe one by one to increase the scouring flow;
(7) During the crop rotation, we should properly keep it in the shade after dismantling the equipment.